Double T Farms Horse Show Divisions
Double T Farms Class Rewards Program
Enter these classes and your points will be added together
Please note that divisions may be combined/deleted depending on enrollment in each!
As of the 2013 show season, the divisions are as follows
Hunt Seat - 12 & under
Hunt Seat - 13 - Adult
Hunt Seat - Novice
Western - 12 & under
Western - 13 - Adult
Western - Novice
Gaming - 12 & under
Gaming - 13 - 18
Gaming - Adult
DTF HUNT SEAT DIVISION:
(POINTED CLASSES PER DIVISION)
- Hunt Seat - 12 & under: 1, 6, 10, 13
- Hunt Seat - 13 - Adult: 2, 7, 11, 14
- Hunt Seat - Novice: 3, 8, 12, 15
- Gaited - All Ages: 4, 9, 16
DTF WESTERN DIVISION:
(CLASSES THAT ARE POINTED FOR DIVISION TITLE AND YEAR-END POINTS)
- Western - 12 & under: 21, 24, 28, 33
- Western - 13 - Adult: 22, 25, 29, 34
- Western - Novice: 23, 26, 30, 35
Barrels, Texas Barrels, Flag Race, Keyhole, Stake Race and Pole Bending in each age division as listed
- 12 & under
Point System for all DTF Classes: ( Members will receive points for year end awards)
The point system used to determine show points is as follows:
1. first place = 6 points
2. second place = 5 points
3. third place = 4 points
4. fourth place = 3 points
5. fifth place = 2 points
6. sixth place = 1 point
***Points will be accumulated throughout the year in each of the divisional classes as stated above and top competitiors will earn year end awards. Divisions without enough participation will no longer be eligible for year end awards and all accumulated points will disipate.
***Points are based on rider, not the horse. If a rider is riding more than one horse in the same division and the same show, their points will be seperated by horse as well as by ride. If the rider rides a different horse at each show, the points would stay with the rider. The only time the points of a rider are seperated in a division is if the rider rides two horses in the same division on the same show day.
Rules and Regulations
- All horses must have current coggins and must be presented at time of entry. A copy of coggins is required to be left at show office.
- No loping in pasture area.
- All dogs must be leashed.
- Rules follow : AQHA
- 30 second gate call applies.
- No alcoholic beverages or profanity allowed.
- Age of rider is as of 01/01/13.
- Classes may be combined or cancelled as necessary.
- In case of inclement weather, message will be posted 2 hours before show time on the answering machine at 252-771-5771.
- A release of liability waiver must be signed to participate.
- The show or sponsors will not be responsible for any accident or theft that may occur to animals, persons, or property and the exhibitor or spectator shall hold harmless and indemnify such against legal proceedings arising from any accident.
- Points will be accumulated during the show season and year-end awards will be presented at the Awards Banquet . Year-end awards are available to members only and each member must participate in at least 4 shows to be eligible for awards.
- In order to qualify for year end awards, each division must successfully have enough participants to make a class. One individual in a class does not qualify for year end awards.
- All riders under 18, all jumpers and all gamers must wear a helmet.
- THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR DROPPING CLASSES.
- All additions must be made 2 CLASSES prior.
- Chapter 99E of the North Carolina Statues UNDER NORTH CAROLINA LAW, AN EQUINE ACTIVITY SPONSOR OR EQUINE PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN EQUINE ACTIVITIES RESULTING EXCLUSIVELY FROM THE INHERENT RISKS OF EQUINE ACTIVITES.
I have read the rules and regulations and understand them:
Signature of Participant/Parent Date
We welcome you as a member!
I hope you like the new format. All classes will still be divided into the following groups (attendance dependent):
12 and under
13 - Adult
Bring a copy of coggins to leave at show office.